Director of Foundation
The A3 Foundation is looking for a part-time Foundation Director to work with the co-founders on the vision and run the day-to-day operations of the A3 Foundation. The A3 Foundation is a nonprofit whose mission is to foster and support Asian American artists in American media. We’re looking for a self-starter who’s excited about our mission and can work from strategy to execution.
This role is a perfect for someone who wants to learn how to run an organization. Part – time, hourly. 15 – 20 hours a week.
- General – Identify new opportunities for programs and build relationships within the Asian American artist community.
- Programs – Continue to cultivate the two programs already launched including the A3 Fellows Program and the A3/Sundance Fellowship and build a community around the existing Fellows. Help create a pipeline for future A3 Fellows, screen as needed, and execute the contracts and financial operations around a Fellowship.
- Fundraising – Identify opportunities for fundraising and organize events or programs around fundraising. Keep investors updated and excited about the activities of the organization.
- Marketing – Work with the founders to create a marketing strategy and work with Fellows and mentors to write and manage blog and social media channels and update on a ongoing basis to share the progress of our Fellows and better unite the Asian American artist community.
- Operations – Ensure we’re legally compliant with nonprofit regulations including legal and finance obligations.
- Passion for Asian Americans in the media
- 1-2 years of work experience preferred
- Experience running an organization in college or after
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Self starter and problem solving mindset
- Experience running a nonprofit preferred
- Project and event management skills.
If interested, please send your resume and one paragraph about why you’d be a good fit to the organization to jobs [AT] a3-foundation.org. We look forward to meeting you!